The Five Spring Wardrobe Essentials I Can’t Live Without
Even though white pumps might be hot this spring, I don’t think I’ll be buying a pair. I tend to not let current trends dictate my wardrobe choices too much, since I feel best wearing whatever style of fashion I’m in the mood for at the time.
Don’t get me wrong, white pumps are fun and can be stylish (if matched with the right outfit), but the best way to dress is the way you see fit no matter how “passé” your style might be.
Here are the five essentials I can’t live without for spring:
1. I definitely like to wear dresses in the spring. Skirts too, but I’m more fond of dresses. That way I don’t have to always look for the perfect blouse, as with a skirt.
2. Short shorts are a wardrobe essential as well. Not the ones that show half your bum (thank you very much) but “normal” length ones that cover your bum.
3. I also must have a few pairs of sandals. Make that lots of pairs! I love walking around in a good flat sandal, shiny or mat, day and evening.
4. Pretty halter-tops are a must too, in different colors and styles.
5. And lastly, some good t-shirts. Not your boyfriends Hanes packet of three, but ones that are more feminine. Like with jeans, there are so many great styles out there you don’t have to search far to find.
What are your spring wardrobe essentials?